New Service Request

Welcome to the Shirley Water Supply Corporation Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement, along with the General Easement listed below to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.


Please complete the Service Application and sign and date all highlighted areas of the Agreement.  The General Easement will need completed, signed, and dated in front of a Notary.  Return all completed forms, along with your membership deposit, and a copy of your drivers license to our office.  

If you have any questions regarding the cost of a new meter or membership deposit please contact our office.  


Relevant Documents